Sunday, June 22, 2008

Adventures with the Robinson Crew, So? - Day 2

So I ended up being the only person in our whole group that had her own bed – which meant I got a good full 9 hours of sleep (minus the half hour that I lost due to the dumb hotel alarm clock going off at 5:30 in the AM…who set that?!?!) while everyone else apparently had quite the restless night. We hit the road again and Riley started getting into the beach spirit…








Lil’ Red got us the rest of the way to Ft. Morgan…that is of course, until we got to the beach house…















After unloading our newly purchased fresh fruit and vegetables (plus over $400 worth of groceries…), the fact that we are actually HERE finally started to settle in. I really can’t remember the last time I had an entire week to do nothing but relax…I hardly know what to do with myself. It might take a couple of days here to actually turn my brain off and stop thinking about things I need to be “doing”, but I’m sure it will happen at some point. Anyway, the rest of today consisted of sitting around, cooking some dinner, going for a little late-evening jog, and relaxing at our super sweet house…which is right across the street from the beach! 

No comments: